• All Courses & Packages
• Accounting Courses
• Ethics Courses
• Tax Courses
For EAs/PTIN Holders:
• IRS Approved Courses
Access to Your Courses:
• My Paid Courses
• My Paid Package
• My Completed Courses
Links to Other Information:
• Frequently Asked Questions
• Sponsor IDs
• Contact Us
Ethics for Delaware
Field of Study:
This is a Delaware ethics course covering standards of professional conduct and business practices adhered to by accountants such as
CPAs in order to enhance their profession and maximize idealism, justice and fairness when dealing with the public, clients and other
members of their profession. It also presents an approach --the threats and safeguards approach –to coping with ethical dilemmas.
The Sarbanes-Oxley Act and its impact on business ethics, new internal control requirements, and the CPA’s responsibilities are summarized.
Chapter 3 discusses specific rules and regulations for Delaware CPAs.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize ethical reasoning used by accountants.
- Identify different principles and rules of the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct.
- Identify independence and objectivity issues.
- Recognize ethical standards and violations.
- Identify Delaware statutes and regulations governing the practice of public accountancy.
- Recognize professional ethics and conduct for Delaware CPAs.
Type of delivery method:
Recommended CPE credits:
Final examination expiration date:
The program participant will have one year from the date of purchase to complete the course and final examination.
Web CPE is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org