Ethics for Idaho
Field of Study:
This is an ethics course for Idaho CPAs covering standards of professional conduct and business practices adhered to by accountants
such as CPAs in order to enhance their profession and maximize idealism, justice and fairness when dealing with the public, clients
and other members of their profession. It also presents an approach --the threats and safeguards approach –to coping with ethical
dilemmas. Also included are some cases of AICPA ethics violations. Chapter 3 covers Idaho State Specific Ethics.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize ethical reasoning used by accountants.
- Identify different principles and rules of the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct.
- Identify independence and objectivity issues.
- Recognize ethical standards and violations.
- Identify key elements of the Accountancy rules, including good moral character, renewal requirements, and practice privileges.
- Recognize the rules of professional conduct included in the Idaho Accountancy Rules.
- Recognize rules for continuing education, peer review and fees and fines, as highlighted in the Accountancy Rules.
Type of delivery method:
Recommended CPE credits in Regulatory Ethics:
Final examination expiration date:
The program participant will have one year from the date of purchase to complete the course and final examination.
Web CPE is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org