Ethics for Oklahoma
Field of Study:
This course is designed to meet the 4 hour ethics CPE requirement for Olahoma CPAs. It covers standards of professional conduct
and business practices adhered to by accountants in order to enhance their profession and maximize idealism, justice and fairness
when dealing with the public, clients and other members of their profession. It also presents an approach --the threats and safeguards
approach –to coping with ethical dilemmas. The Sarbanes-Oxley Act and its impact on business ethics, new internal control requirements,
and the CPA’s responsibilities are summarized. Also included are some cases of AICPA ethics and rules violations.
Learning objectives: After completing this course you will be able to:
- Define ethics and give ethical reasoning.
- Apply ethical values in ethical dilemmas.
- Define the core values of the CPA profession (integrity, objectivity and independence).
- Apply the lessons learned in the case studies presented throughout the course to maintaining the highest standards of ethical conduct.
- Recite the requirements of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct as presented in this course.
Type of delivery method:
Recommended CPE credits in Regulatory Ethics:
Final examination expiration date:
The program participant will have one year from the date of purchase to complete the course and final examination.
To register go to https://www.webcpe.net/registration-new1.php to establish your user ID.
Go to https://www.webcpe.net/policies.php to see our refund/cancellation policy.
Complaint resolution policy:
Go to https://www.webcpe.net/policies.php to see our complaint resolution policy.
Web CPE is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.