Quality Management and Benchmarking
Field of Study:
This course covers pervasive topics concerning quality management systems, such as total quality management (TQM), benchmarking, and the ISO standards. A pervasive consideration is the pursuit of quality in all aspects of the organization’s activities. Benchmarking and TQM are aspects of the modern approach to quality. Quality management has been recognized by the International Organization for Standardization, which has issued quality assurance standards.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Identify the different between quality of design and quality of conformance.
- Recognize major components of Total Quality Management (TQM).
- Identify the different types of quality costs.
- Recognize major quality standards and different techniques for measuring quality.
- Recognize the benefits and characteristics of a benchmarking program to improve overall quality.
Type of delivery method:
Recommended CPE credits:
Final examination expiration date:
The program participant will have one year from the date of purchase to complete the course and final examination.
Web CPE is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org