Real Estate: Basic Accounting and Mathematics
Field of Study:
Real Estate: Basic Accounting and Mathematics is a refresher course covering the basic concepts and tools of accounting, finance, and math necessary for new real estate professionals. It is also applicable to accountants and as well as real estate investors. Topics covered are balance sheet, income statement, basic accounting concepts, real estate algebra, finance math, and more.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Recognize basic financial statements and accounting procedures.
- Identify and apply different financial analysis ratios.
- Recognize and apply key financial ratios useful for real estate.
- Calculate interest payments, insurance premiums, loan values, and income ratios.
- Recognize and calculate various area measurements useful for real estate valuation.
Basic Math and Accounting
Type of delivery method:
Recommended CPE credits:
Final examination expiration date:
The program participant will have one year from the date of purchase to complete the course and final examination.
Web CPE is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org